BCI Horizon Scan 201814 februari 2018
BCM Specialist spreekt op Dag van de Chemische Veiligheid 201821 mei 2018
BCM Specialist founder Alex Hoogteijling will be one of the speakers at the BCI Netherlands & Belgium Conference 2018.
Sharing 20 years of BCM experience
Alex finds his 20th anniversary as a BCM Specialist a good moment to share his experiences with his fellow BCM experts and everybody that is interested, covering topics such as:
- 20 years of BCM evolution through the eyes of a BCM Specialist.
- Still a lot of “gospel work” to do: many organisations still haven’t done anything regarding BCM, and even organisations of whom you least expect it are very immature and unaware regarding BCM.
- Pragmatic is the key: theoretical approaches frighten away, while pragmatic solutions get people moving.
- Predictable pitfalls: delivering a BCP is one thing, keeping it up-to-date is another story.
- The snowball effect: critical business continuity related questions of just a few key clients can lead to a snowball effect of organisations who in turn ask their suppliers what continuity measures they have implemented to guarantee delivery in case of a disruption.
About the conference
Representing one of the largest Business Continuity and Resilience conferences within the region the BCI Netherlands & Belgium Conference 2018 provides a unique chance to examine the core opportunities and challenges faced by the Business Continuity and resilience community through a local lens. Drawing on the expertise of the world’s leading institute for business continuity and resilience professionals, delegates will explore regional solutions to global challenges.
The conference will take place on 14 June 2018 at the Elzenveld Hotel in Antwerp, Belgium.
The complete program of the day is as following:
For more information and tickets, check conference website.